MAKE A CHANGE FITNESS CHALLENGE!!!
Today Is The Day, NOW WHAT?
OK, You enrolled in the challenge either at YouFit or with me online because you are not a member or you live out of state or country. Here are a few things you need to do if you want to ensure proper success.
Live by Example.
- Add me on Facebook so we can connect and stay accountable.Click Here to add me.
- I have a team Facebook page that has everything you need in it to help you rock this out. I was going to keep this all for my team only but I decided to open it up for all of you! Once you add me on Facebook, send me a message and I'll add you.
- Make sure you have your own before and after pictures done. You will want these for your own use down the road.
- prepare your meals in advance. Make a list of the meals you want to prepare for the week and get the groceries for those meals only. If you are going to meal prep make sure you prep out for at least 3 days.
- Do have to come to a boot camp class to be in the challenge or to make this work? NO!!!! In fact in our Facebook group I have a workout plan that has proven success that you will have access to.
- You need to know how many calories you need to take in to insure weight loss or weight gain. If you need help here let me know.
- Make sure you keep clear of temptations. The satisfaction that we get from that beer or bad food is so short lived and not worth it. After you realize that you are in control and not the FOOD, BEER or CIGARETTES you will win! You take control and it's game on!!
Do great things. Show the world that there are indeed POSITIVE people out there… that you care… that SOMEONE cares… that there is hope… that if you persist and never give up on what is important to you, that you CAN make progress… that there will be better days… that after the darkness there comes a dawn.
If you do all of this, and open your heart and care for others and even support perfect strangers, your world will open up to enormous opportunity and gratitude.
You can’t change all that is wrong in this great big world, but YOU can have an impact, even if it is just a tiny, positive impact on a stranger that receives a smile from you on the street today.
There’s so much we can do for others, and in the end, what we do for others ends up benefiting us 10-fold.
So let’s do this.
Let’s make our little worlds a little more amazing today.
Who knows what impact you might have!
Imagine the possibilities, for they are enormous!
Have an awesome day & welcome to the challenge - Coach Kods
Fat burning meal hacks
The term 'hack' is being used a lot lately. While it used to have a negative connotation, these days to 'hack' is to find a quicker, easier and more effective method for achieving a goal.
There are life hacks (like packing Christmas ornaments in empty egg cartons), food hacks (like placing a handful of cherry tomatoes between two plates and using a knife to halve them all in one fell swoop), and as I'll share with you today, fat loss hacks.
Fat loss hacks are ways of doing everyday things, like eating, in a way that promotes fat loss and blocks fat storage. Sounds pretty great, right?! Here are my 7 most effective Fat Burning Meal Hacks...
Fat Loss Hack #1: Cauliflower Rice
Serve shredded, sautéed cauliflower as rice, rather than traditional brown or white rice. This simple hack will save you hundreds of calories per meal and will leave you no less satisfied. You can even add your favorite spices and flavor additions as you do with traditional rice.
Fat Loss Hack #2: Vegetable Noodles
There are many ways to create and enjoy noodles made from vegetables, rather than noodles made from grains. The veggie noodles are a hundred times less fattening than grain-based noodles, so what are you waiting for?! Use a spiral slicer to turn zucchini or butternut squash into noodles; bake a spaghetti squash and scrape out those nature-made noodles; or simply use a traditional veggie peeler to create long noodle strips from zucchini.
Fat Loss Hack #3: Lettuce Wrapped
By simply replacing your sliced bread and buns for large pieces of lettuce, you’ll quickly eliminate a couple hundred calories from each meal. Once you get used to the crunch of the lettuce you’ll enjoy your new style of sandwich and burger even more than the traditional way.
Fat Loss Hack #4: Protein Powder Did you know that protein powder can be used in many recipes to increase the protein and reduce the carbs? Replace a portion of the flour in your pancakes with high quality protein powder and you’ll see how delicious it tastes while being so much healthier for you.
Fat Loss Hack #5: Coconut Oil
Replace the vegetable oil in your kitchen with coconut oil, and enjoy benefits such as increased fat burning and reduced appetite. In addition, you’ll be avoiding the pitfalls of other, less healthy oils and fats. Coconut oil can be used in virtually any recipe – both stove top and baking.
Fat Loss Hack #6: Wholesome Sweeteners
Throw the refined sugar out of your kitchen and replace it with any one of these wholesome sweeteners: coconut sugar, raw honey, pure maple syrup, or pitted dates. By getting your sweet fix from these wholesome, real food sweeteners you’ll be taking in fewer calories and there will be less of an impact on your blood sugar, which will result in less fat stored.
Fat Loss Hack #7: Water
Replace high calorie beverages with crystal clear water. This simple hack could quite possibly change your life. If high calories, sugar-laden beverages make up a significant part of your daily calories then switching to water will swiftly induce fat loss. Start using these Fat Burning Meal Hacks today and enjoy a leaner physique. Let me know when your jeans start to feel loose around the waist! A consistent, challenging exercise program, like the ones that I provide for my clients, is the only way to achieve and maintain your ultimate fat loss goal. If you're on the fence about starting one of my programs today then call or email for the details. Let me be your #1 secret weapon in fat loss.
10 Day Athlete Transformation
Your Ticket to Get Fit!
Come give my fitness program a try. I have the whole fat loss equation down to a science, and I’d love nothing more than to help you achieve your fitness goal.
My workouts have been known to burn up to 500 calories at a time, so what are you waiting for?
Let’s do this!
Kale & Tomato Frittata
If you haven’t yet added frittatas to your dinner rotation then here’s the perfect recipe to start with. While this recipe calls for kale and tomatoes, frittatas can be made with whatever vegetables and meat you have on hand, simply chopped and thrown in to the egg mixture. It’s a great way to eat low carb and high protein. Enjoy!
Here’s what you need…
- 6 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups kale, destemmed and chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs, egg whites, sea salt, black pepper, nutritional yeast and oregano.
- Coat an 8-inch oven-safe skillet with the olive oil. Place over medium heat and add the kale and tomatoes. Cook for 4 minutes, until soft. Swirl in the egg mixture then remove from heat.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake until set, about 20 minutes. Slice into wedges and serve. Enjoy!
One serving equals: 116 calories, 5g fat, 323mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, and 12g protein
Motivate your friends, family and co-workers!
Use the “refer a friend” link below to forward this newsletter and subscribe your friends.
Certified Fitness Professional
6905 S Broadway, Littleton, CO 80122
FREE $50 Gift Card! Click Image Below!